No dog wants to be tied up in the yard and cats are programmed to prowl around. If you want to keep them safe and sound then you will need a solid Pet Fence. With so many pet owners trying to protect their animals, your local McDonough Fence Company is accustomed to answering all your questions about Pet Fences.
Any decent pet fence needs to meet three requirements:
- It should give your pet plenty of room to stretch their legs.
- It needs to keep strangers away so they can’t harm your pet or be harmed by it. Plus, it prevents someone from stealing your pet which is not an unheard of possibility.
- It must keep your pet on your property. Some animals will come back home if they escape but others will head out and never be seen again. A quality fence installed by an experienced McDonough Fence Company will stop that from happening.
There are many types of Pet fences and each comes with different advantages and disadvantages. The most common are:
- Chain Link – A very economical choice for a pet fence and when properly installed, it is difficult to escape. The downside is that your pet can see through it. If your pet is hyper then they may spend a lot of time barking at what they see.
- Wooden Privacy – A perfect choice if you don’t want your pet to get into the habit of barking at passerby. They look great in a neighborhood but they are more expensive to install and they do need regular maintenance to withstand the elements.
- Vinyl Fences – These are especially nice when you have a smaller pet. They usually do not have gaps or small spaces for your pet to escape. They are also very low maintenance and look great.
When it’s time to update or install a new pet fence call a great McDonough Fence Company, like Natural Enclosures, to get the job done quickly and efficiently!