The right fencing can add value to your property while still keeping everything inside it safe and secure. But a fence is only as good as its gate. The gate is your main tool for controlling access and keeping track of who goes where. A manual gate might be suitable for some residential situations but an automatic security gate is a necessary part of any commercial fence.
Automatic Security Gates have multiple benefits in a commercial environment
- Once of the most important features of an Automatic Security Gate is its ability to be linked to keycard readers and touchpad systems. This way you can leave the gate unmanned and still only allow entry to people with the right clearance. A side benefit of using these systems is the entry and exit logs can be computerized so there is a record of everyone that comes and goes through facilities.
- An automatic gate allows people to quickly enter and exit the property. There are no bottlenecks or lines with people waiting for their id to be checked.
- If the gate in question is a larger gate used for automobile entry then an automatic gate is vital. A manual gate would cause the driver to have to get out, possibly in bad weather, to open the gate. That is not the first impression that you want to give prospective clients when they visit your business.
- If you prefer a hybrid of manned and automatic security then you can add the feature to buzz people in. That way a guard could check for their appointment over the intercom and when it is verified they could buzz the gate and allow them entry.
- If solid materials are used in the gate construction they can be almost impregnable. Automatic gates are nearly impossible to pry open because they are often heavier than a manual gate since they are opened mechanically.
At Natural Enclosures we can outfit your company with secure entry gates that will protect your business. We understand the need for business security, call us today for free quote on an automatic security gate.