If you think about it, most security fences are built with a singular goal in mind, to control access. You may want to keep trespassers out or keep your pets in but you always want to make sure that the right people can get through as quickly and easily as possible. The best way to make sure that happens is with a secure entry gate. A secure entry gate usually has a keypad entry system so that you can give the pass code out to anyone that should be allowed access.
This type of system has the following 5 benefits:
- The pass codes can be individualized. If you are having a repair person come to your home to do some work, you do not want to have to open the gate for them every time they have to go to the truck for a tool.
- Can be added to most gates. In most cases you will want to add in the secure keypad when the gate is being installed for optimum integration. However, if you have an existing gate that you need to have secured, you can always add a keypad.
- More convenient. There are no remotes, cards or clickers to keep track of or to replace when they get lost. All you need is your pass code which you can always give to trusted friends instead of having to loan out a remote device. You will never get locked out because you forgot to put one in your pocket before you went for a walk.
- You can choose between wired or wireless. Depending on your situation, one may work better than the other but it is always up the customer.
- Great for any size fence. A keypad entry system will work equally well when letting people through your property fence or the fence surrounding your neighborhood.
It’s a small price to pay for the added security of your family and home. Make sure you call a great Carrollton GA fence company to talk about what options you need for a secured entry gate.