A privacy screen fence is not limited to just one look or material. There are many options out there that will match a resident’s or company’s existing structure. An installation expert who has years of experience and all the up-to-date know-how on constructing a privacy screen fence could suggest the best way to go about this project. Make sure one calls in a company that puts customer satisfaction at the top of their list of priorities. There’s plenty of time to ask what they specialize in, learn about their work philosophy as well as the pricing options.
1) Natural elements such as vine growth up posts and lattice work.
2) Bamboo which is extremely affordable, durable and easy to replace.
3) Stone or brick which stands up against the elements and adds the most security.
4) Some use two or more of these materials to create an original, more functional privacy screen fence.
Privacy screen fence using natural growth:
– There is lattice that can be purchased to grow flowering vines which blossom in the spring and summer to be truly breathtaking.
– This also includes planting and growing bushes or shrubs to reach the desired height of the homeowner.
– These are definitely an option for those who enjoy the outdoors and flexing their green thumb.
– The drawbacks are that the lattice will have to be replaced eventually which calls for the vines to be pulled away.
– The bushes or shrubs will need care all year around to ensure maximum growth in the spring and summer
– The lattice work will be bare during the cold months which allow those passing by more visibility.
Privacy screen fence using bamboo:
– This is a strong material that can be used in many different ways to create an original design.
– Bamboo is affordable and that makes repairs cheaper in the future.
– Ideal for areas that experience high winds.
– To deal with harsh climate conditions the fence must be installed in a specific manner. This may call for a professional to visit the scene and do the work, but that is a small drawback.
– Outdoor natural cloth can be found at outlet stores, home improvement stores or even home decorating markets to increase the appeal and function of bamboo.
Privacy screen fence using stone:
– Stone, faux stone or the use of decorative cement products are by far the most durable.
– A definite drawback is that these are the most expensive to construct and will definitely need a local contractor to install.
– This privacy screen fence will last for years and needs little maintenance.
– These are great for either an automatic or manual gate to increase safety.
– There are a myriad of choice in how the structure can look.
A privacy screen fence is wise investment for those with a pool or others who simply like to enjoy their backyard in solitude. Contact an installation professional to ask what would best fit the home, and desired function, in regards to a privacy screen fence. There are a few choices listed here that one could do on their own while others should be left in the hands of a professional.