Dear Valued Clients,
At Natural Enclosures customer care is of utmost importance to our team. At this time we are open and fully operational to provide quotes, complete repairs, and start new installation.
We care deeply about the health and safety of our team and our clients.
Below are some measures that we are taking to help maintain your safety, as well as ours:
- We will not be sharing writing utensils between our team and our customers.
- We would prefer to accept debit or credit cards as opposed to cash or check payments at this time. If that is not possible arrangements can, of course, be made.
- No paper hard copies will be left with you, only emailed or electronic quotes and contracts.
- We will not be entering your home for any reason.
- Our main office will continue to be closed to the public at this time. No one but our staff is permitted on the premises to prevent unnecessary exposure.
- In our office, we are maintaining CDC guidelines by not sharing office supplies amongst staff, distancing by 6 ft. or more, and frequent handwashing.
- We have asked our team to monitor their health and complete daily temperature checks before coming to work.
We appreciate all of your support during this time of uncertainty. We want each of our clients, or prospective clients, to know that we are doing everything we can to ensure that we complete your project in a safe and timely manner. We look forward to serving you.
Danny Kilpatrick & The Natural Enclosures Team