If you are looking to add value to your home while keeping your property secure then you must invest in a fence. They can keep pets in, keep neighbors out plus they give any house a nice homey feel. Fences serve as added security often deterring theft or trespassing. There are many reasons that a great quality fence could add value to you home, now the only thing to decide is which one to choose.
Residential fences come in a variety of styles but the three most popular fencing types are…
- Wrought Iron – A perfect choice for people that want increased security, a beautiful ornamental design or a combination of both
- Split Rail – Rustic looking and traditional, this fence doesn’t use a lot of materials so it is generally used to mark long boundaries around a property.
- Picket Fence – The traditional white picket fence is etched into every prospective home buyers mind. If you are interested in adding an element to help your home sell faster then it’s a perfect choice. Plus, it is useful for keeping small children and family pets safely in the backyard.
Most fences can be built using a variety of materials:
- Wood – A very common material because of its classic look. The only downside to a wooden fence is it must have regular maintenance to stave off deterioration cause by the elements.
- Chain Link – A cost effective choice that can be used in either residential or commercial situations.
- Iron – Perfect for a property that needs more than average security. It is often used in combination with stone or brick for a beautiful fence that can withstand almost anything.
- Vinyl – Similar to chain link in many ways but it is almost immune to the elements. These fences can last for years looking like they did the day it was installed.
Fence installation is a big task to take on so you may not want to choose it as your first weekend project. Contact a local fence contractor to get the most out of your fence. An expert in fence installation can; build the fence to your specifications, do it on or before your deadline. use only high quality materials designed for the purpose and offer a warranty on the work.
At Natural Enclosures we offer free quotes on all of our residential fence types. Give us a call today 770-506-3222 or stop by our new walk through gallery to see what our installed fences look like.